Life Lines Community Arts Project
Life Lines is a free, nationally-recognized program that brings together social group work, the arts, and education to involve middle and high school youth in group experiences that promote leadership, develop creativity, and build community.
Kids participate in After School Programs
Children attend Summer Day Camps
Youth in College Retention Programs
Youth placed in Summer Jobs
- During the school day, Life Lines In-School Arts Partnership offers interdisciplinary projects that expose middle school and high school students to the arts and reinforce academic curricula. Life Lines artists and social workers partner with teachers to increase student achievement and create enthusiasm for learning.
- Our Afterschool Arts Program offers instruction in dance, acting, vocals, percussion, visual arts, media arts, photography and creative writing, along with daily homework assistance and tutoring. Youth showcase their talent in art exhibits and original shows.
- Theater, Dance, Vocal, and Visual Arts Troupes provide advanced instruction, leadership training and opportunities for students to design and conduct participatory workshops/exhibits that address teen, family and community issues.
- Life Lines offers various opportunities to students over the summer:
- Paid work experience for high schoolers through participation in Performing and Visual Arts Troupes.
- A Community Arts Summer Day Camp that offers six weeks of arts activities and cultural and recreational field trips.
Go behind the scenes with Life Lines youth as they create an original performance!